Olive and I are competitive.
Sometimes competition can be healthy, as a way of pushing the other to be better. Sometimes competition can get unhealthy, like the time I introduced Olive to the game of RISK during our anniversary trip… the game ended in tears.
Here’s today’s way of gauging whether Olive or I am the better writer – at least over the past 6 months.
This is the list of our top 10 blog posts from the Spring and Summer of this year.
2. Dear Hypothetically Gay Child – by Tim
3. Dear Extroverts (An Honest Letter from an Introvert) – by Olive
4. Why I Refused a Diamond Ring – by Olive
5. My Wife is Mad at Me and I Don’t Know Why – by Tim
6. How to Fight Fairly with Your Spouse (or anyone else) – by Olive
7. Three Words I Deleted from my Vocabulary - by Olive
8. How to Find a Mature Man – by Olive
The results. 6-4 for Olive. Olive wrote 6 out of our top 10 most-read blog posts from the last six month. I wrote 4. Darn.
Oh well. What can I say, it was pretty close. Next time though, next time the results will be different. Just you wait and see…